Kayak, Hike, & Swim
Slot Canyon Tour
This trip uses our Support Vessel to transport kayakers and gear up-lake to prime kayaking areas. We provide a full lunch, snacks, cold drinks and a guide for the entire journey. Labyrinth Canyon or Face Canyon.Book This Tour
About The Tour
Price: $250 per adult, $195 kids 16 and under.
*No children under 7 years are permitted on kayak tours*
1. What You Can Expect
Hidden Canyon Kayak is the premier company at Lake Powell for exploring some of the best slot canyons that the Southwest has to offer. On our exclusive Slot Canyon tour, you will spend 7 hours with your guide boating, kayaking, hiking, swimming and eating lunch in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. We will start the day on our support vessel that will take us away from civilization and into the remote reaches of Lake Powell to either Labyrinth Canyon or Face Canyon. We will then anchor the boat, ready the kayaks and gear and paddle deeper into one of the narrowing canyons. When we reach the end of the water, we will then hike even deeper into a truly mesmerizing slot canyon and create an experience that you won’t soon forget! We will then make our way back to the boat where your guide will provide you with a full lunch and prepare to head back to the marina. Come enjoy the experience of a lifetime with Hidden Canyon Kayak’s Slot Canyon Tour!
2. What Is Included
- Kayak & paddles
- Life jacket
- Dry boxes/bags
- Experienced & knowledgeable guide
3. Items To Bring
- WATER!!! Each person should bring at least 1 liter of water.
- Footwear that you do not mind getting wet.
- SUN PROTECTION! This includes but is not limited to; sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, sun protection clothing, bathing suits (if during summer)
- You may bring a phone for photos and place them in one of our dry boxes, or bring your own waterproof box/pouch to protect it.
**Hidden Canyon Kayak is not liable for the loss of personal belongings**
A link to a map showing where the tour goes
5. More Info
- -ALL TRIPS ARE ON ARIZONA TIME (PST)
- All experience levels from beginner to advanced will have a great time on our trips.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips
- All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit National Park Service’s website for more information.
- Please respect other guests and do not smoke or bring alcohol on half day trips. (Exceptions apply for multi day trips)