Experience The Amazing
Spend the morning or afternoon paddling through the flooded portion of the famous Antelope Canyon. This half-day tour explores one of the most iconic and beautiful stretches of all Lake Powell.Book This Tour
About The Tour
Price: $99 per adult, $80 kids 16 and under.
*No children under 7 years are permitted on kayak tours*
1. What You Can Expect
Antelope Canyon is one of the most infamous canyons on Lake Powell and is our premier half day tour. You will spend 3 hours over the course of 4-6 miles (6.4-9.6 kilometers) with your tour guide exploring the breathtaking beauty that Antelope Canyon offers and learn a wide range of information about Lake Powell and its surrounding areas. This portion of the canyon is the lowest and northernmost piece of this magical canyon that is flooded by the waters of Lake Powell which allows us the opportunity to experience its grandeur by kayak. By joining one of our Antelope Canyon kayak tours, you will surely create a highlight for your vacation that you will never forget!
2. What Is Included
- Kayak & paddles
- Life jacket
- Dry boxes/bags
- Experienced & knowledgeable guide
3. Items To Bring
- WATER!!! Each person should bring at least 1 liter of water.
- Footwear that you do not mind getting wet.
- SUN PROTECTION! This includes but is not limited to; sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, sun protection clothing, bathing suits (if during summer)
- You may bring a phone for photos and place them in one of our dry boxes, or bring your own waterproof box/pouch to protect it.
**Hidden Canyon Kayak is not liable for the loss of personal belongings**
A link to a map showing where the tour goes
5. More Info
- -ALL TRIPS ARE ON ARIZONA TIME (PST)
- All experience levels from beginner to advanced will have a great time on our trips.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips
- All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit National Park Service’s website for more information.
- Please respect other guests and do not smoke or bring alcohol on half day trips. (Exceptions apply for multi day trips)