Our three day tour is much like our overnight, but with a little more adventure added in. This tour is great for anyone who would like to explore the incredible wonders of the Padre Bay area of Lake Powell. The three day tour is a great in between tour for people who feel that two days isn’t quite enough, but five days may be too much or just may not fit into your trip itinerary. You will have the opportunity to paddle 3-5 canyons, hike the endless sandstone landscape around the lake, have all of your meals prepared for you by our expert guides and relax on a beach in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Please call or email us for more information on this trip.
All multi day guests will be required to submit a safety waiver before their trip that includes dietary restrictions, health conditions, medications, experience levels, and any other pertinent information that your guide may need to know before taking you out for multiple days. Your safety and satisfaction are our number one priorities.
- Kayak & paddles
- Life jacket
- Dry boxes/bags
- Experienced & knowledgeable guide
- WATER!!! Each person should bring at least 1 liter of water.
- Footwear that you do not mind getting wet.
- SUN PROTECTION! This includes but is not limited to; sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, sun protection clothing, bathing suits (if during summer)
- You may bring a phone for photos and place them in one of our dry boxes, or bring your own waterproof box/pouch to protect it.
**Hidden Canyon Kayak is not liable for the loss of personal belongings**
- -ALL TRIPS ARE ON ARIZONA TIME (PST)
- All experience levels from beginner to advanced will have a great time on our trips.
- Double kayaks will be used on all trips
- All vehicles entering the Glen Canyon are subject to a $30 entrance fee. National Park Annual Passes are accepted. Please visit National Park Service’s website for more information.
- Please respect other guests and do not smoke or bring alcohol on half day trips. (Exceptions apply for multi day trips)